As part of the research process of producing The Measure of America, a number of background papers were commissioned by the American Human Development Project. The views expressed in these papers are those of the paper author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the American Human Development Project or its Advisory Panel.
- » The American Human Development Index Research Summary: Non-financial returns to education
- » Benefits: Health Care, Employment, and Redemptive Opportunities for People with Criminal Records
- » Health Inequalities in America
- » A Human Security Assessment of the U.S.
- » Participation and Human Development
- » The State of Mental Health Care in the United States
- » Substance Abuse and Human Development